Filezilla opens file in notepad and its non-formatted file so we do not get idea about the indents
- First step, we need to install Notepad++ (Download From HERE)
- It will be installed at “C:/Program Files (x86)/Notepad++”
- The execution file will be “notepad++.exe”
- Secondly, we need to open FileZilla and go to top menu -> Edit -> Settings
- Thirdly, we need to select page “File Editing” -> File Type Association
- It will show
- Next step is to change that path.
php “C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe”
- Above line means that PHP files should be opened in Notepad++
- Last step is to save so press “OK” button and now on wards file will be opened in Notepad++.
- If we need to add editor for XML files then of course we need to add above line and replace PHP with XML
- If we need to add editor for CSS files then of course we need to add above line and replace PHP with CSS