Today’s era, Internet has changed the commercialization for B2C sales. There are many product brands, retailers and dealers who are already selling their products with the help of e-marketplace, e-shops etc.
eCommerce marketplace is the place where a single person can even find a variety of different brands, products or services as per their need from multiple vendors and shops on same platform.
WordPress is one of the simplest and best tool for shop owners who are interested to sell their products in an easy way.
Here I would like to share few of the WordPress eCommerce Plugins:
With WooCommerce powering 30% of the internet’s online stores, it’s hard to argue with the fact that WooCommerce is one of the best eCommerce plugins for WordPress. The best part about this plugin is it’s free.
WooCommerce is flexible and designed with the user in mind. It also gives you complete control to do what you need to with your eCommerce site. As such, this plugin offers hundreds of free add-ons to help you tailor your eCommerce site to be whatever you need it to be.
Here are some of the top features of the WooCommerce plugin:
Ability to update your inventory quickly:
- Sell downloads
- Affiliate sales
- Robust payment options
- Shipping and tax costs are easy
- Inventory tracking
- Mobile access
- Built with developers in mind
We need to add more plug-ins to optimize our store.
- Wordfence : it will guide us w.r.t security and our visitor’s IP that from which area of world we are getting fake hits or attacks
- Google Analytics: We need to create account on www.google.com/analytics and copy code in to this plug-in. It will show the no. of visitors per day, no. of pages per day and overall analytics of the store.
- W3 Total Cache: Its very handy to optimize caching and speed of website
- Yoast SEO: The best plug-in for seo optimization
By installing all above plug-in(s) your store can be optimized and become in first page in 3 months.
1 thought on “eCommerce with WordPress”
Yes you the talented person