How to configure CakePHP Application
- Make app/tmp folder as writeable and also all included sub folders and files
- Change app/config/core.php (line 197) Security.salt set empty value
- Change app/config/core.php (line 197) Security.cipherSeed set empty value
- Rename file located in app/config/database.php.default to database.php
- Update information of database.php file as per your local machine
- Now need to install DebugKit and now download from http://plugins.cakephp.org/p/52-debug_kit and place in app/plugin with folder name DebugKit.
- Now open app/config/bootstrap.php and copy paste the line without comments : CakePlugin::load(‘DebugKit’); around line 75